Protecting your data and privacy is important to us. Any data we collect will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Night Owl can change this policy from time to time by updating the page. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We ask for your information for the following reasons…
- Internal record keeping – CV’s, application forms etc.
- Newsletters. If you register for our newsletter than we hold and store your email address using Mailchimp (our email service provider) we may then send promotional emails about special offers or other marketing information using the email you provided. When you register for our newsletter you can also opt in or opt out to receive customised online advertising.
- From time to time, we may also hold your information on your request i.e. credit card details.
- We may also contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We have put in place across our business suitable physical, electronical and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you’d like to know more about these please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file sent by our web server to your web browser, this enables web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us tailor our website to your needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your browser. Web browsers traditionally auto accept cookies but you can modify your browser settings and turn off this function if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT MEMBERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
UK and EU General Data Protection Regulation Laws require us to follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information.
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways…
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that indicates you do not want the information to be used by anybody for customized advertising.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data you may request a copy of this, update your records or unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing to The Night Owl Ltd, Lower Trinity Street, Birmingham, B9 4AG. We aim to reply to any data request within 1 month of the sending date.