To all our customers,
We are monitoring the Coronavirus situation closely and will always keep our customers and staff’s safety our highest priority.
In line with the latest government advice, following over four months of closure, we are delighted to be opening Saturdays as a bar from Saturday 18th July following social distancing guidelines. From August we will hopefully be opening on Friday nights and Sunday afternoons.
You will be able to book a table from www.theticketsellers.co.uk
See our promise to you…
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Support our Crowd Funder – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/the-night-owl you can make a donation OR purchase one of our amazing rewards to claim when we reopen, like a cocktail class, dance class, entry passes and more!
- Buy tickets to future events: Tickets are available from www.theticketsellers.co.uk
- Purchase our tees, tote bags, enamel badges, pin badges or records, view our shop here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Interact with our social media – we are currently doing free live streams with volunteer DJs and friends of The Night Owl, keep us in your feeds ready for when we reopen by interacting with our posts on Facebook Youtube Instagram and Twitter.
- Leave us a review on Facebook, Google My Business or Tripadvisor, every review helps.
We will keep everyone updated with information as and when we get it. We are in solidarity with independent live music venues and local businesses, and we need to come together in support, more than ever. #ISupportBirmingham. #SaveOurVenues #LetTheMusicPlay
Keep On Keeping On!
The Night Owl x