Here comes The Night Owl
The Night Owl is more than just a party venue. Decked out with vintage, up-cycled furniture, hand painted features, kaleidoscopic vintage lighting, oil lamps and of course a glistening mirror ball above. The Night Owl provides a relaxed, inviting, soulful space for any occasion or event.
While music and soul are at our very core, our venue is also intimate and versatile enough to cater for a wide variety of event space needs.
Step out of your white walled offices and onto our sprung wooden dance floor for an unforgettable corporate event. With the flexibility of our large, versatile space and unique decor, anything is possible.
Have your own private dance floor by hiring our mezzanine balcony, where you can beat the queues with your own bar! Our mezz can hold up to 20 guests.
Shake your drinks with soul
A completely unique team building event or party idea, learn how to make our award winning cocktails, shaken (not stirred) with plenty of soul! Perfect for hen parties, large groups or corporate team building activities. Book your cocktail masterclass today by emailing email@example.com
Private venue hire
From jazz jam nights to indie all nighters, soul dance classes to theatre performances. Weddings, networking events, book launches, open mic nights, charity events, photoshoots and filming locations, our stage has had it all.
We can work it out
- Stage fully equipped for bands and artists
- Sound recording, video and live streaming options available in our excellent acoustic space
- DJ booth equipped with vinyl, CDJ and USB
- State of the art lighting programmable for any colour scheme
- Mezzanine balcony with armchairs, sofas and tables
- Two bars including one on the mezzanine
- Large outside garden with outdoor seating, covered areas, heating and a barbeque
Let's Get It On!
- Sprung wooden dance floor throughout, perfect for dancing and physical activity
- Projector and screen
- Capacity for up to 250 guests
- External catering available on request
To enquire about hiring The Night Owl, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to club events the full venue is not available for hire on Friday and Saturday nights.
- On Sunday 23rd October we had our wedding party at The Night Owl, Birmingham. We just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to Annabel Monkhouse, right from the get go she was so helpful, friendly and an overall angel. Nothing was to much trouble for her or the staff! Communication was exceptional throughout the couple of months planning our big night. We had everything we could have wanted and more from drink deals, to outside catering, our own choice of DJ, photo projector to decor. Perfection.The night ran smoothly with no hiccups at all, Annabel was so on top of everything, we completed trusted her to help deliver one of the most important party's we will ever have.We were so thrilled with the outcome we have our friends booking up for the future, We also have Richards designer clothing sponsor Luke 1977 interested in hosting his charity nights here.Everyone had an amazing cherish-able night. It really was everything we could have wanted with an amazing price to go with it! It was clean, spacious, all age appropriate with an idyllic atmosphere.We will definitely be recommending it to everyone we know for a party, event or a night out.To everyone at 'The Night Owl', we can't thank you enough our party was flawless!!!All our love Mr and Mrs Challoner ❤️?
As this venue specialises in Northern Soul, they were very accommodating to the Indie night I was holding. The Night Owl offers good acoustics for a music event and the staff were helpful in the lead up to and during the event with stage set-up and lighting. The venue itself has a quirky, retro feel from the chest of drawers bar to the funky sound deck!
I cannot recommend the Night Owl enough as the perfect party venue! The staff were all friendly and helpful, especially Annabel for whom nothing was too much trouble – we even created our own personalised cocktails for the night! The venue is an ideal party size, with quirky, fun decor and affordable drinks. All our guests loved the Night Owl and said it was the best 21st venue they had been to!